We are a group of students from India working for the dream of Dr. A. P. J. Abdul Kalam; Mission 2020, and for the better future of humanity!
- Provide free Science Notes
- Provide free Audiobooks (study material for print impaired)
- Guide students
- Publish blogs of Saathi Enabling Center of Fergusson College to create awareness about Disability
- Publish blogs of SOEC (Social Outreach Enabling Center)
- Raise important issues faced by students
- Create awareness about Community Service
Please note: We do not take any kind of donations. We do not run any kind of advertisement. We run this website (purchasing domain, hosting, etc.) with the help of funds provided by two of our members from their Scholarship money. If you find anyone taking donation under the name of Vargshikshak/Let’s Record/Saathi Enabling Center, please report to us.
Our ultimate aim is to create an Edu-Social media.
- Click here to know how Vargshikshak was started
- Click here to know the vision of Let’s Record and about our Team
- Click here to know more about Saathi Enabling Centre
- Click here to know more about Hand in Hand
- Click here to know more about Katha Kahaani Kavya
- Click here to contact us
“If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion.” – Dalai Lama